Our programme at Kangaroo Kids Pre-school is designed with student interest in mind and with an aim to maximize their potential. This play school in Banjara Hills aims to foster a sense of belonging in your child.
The LRQ model is based on 3 major underpinnings:
Learner Centric Approach
Placing children at the centre of the teaching-learning process is a vital underpinning of our curriculum mapping.
- The curriculum exploits the window of opportunity that arises between the ages of 1-6 years
- An ideal teacher-pupil ratio ensures individual attention
- Every teacher is empowered with strategies so that they can implement different styles of learning.
- The safe, secure and stimulus rich environment is highly responsive to the child's learning needs
- Assessments are kept interesting and non-intimidating and are conducted to understand the child's absorption of learning.
The Curriculum design at Kangaroo Kids is the result of rigorous R&D.
- The curriculum is designed to reach out to the multiple ways by which children learn on the basis of Howard Gardner's - Theory of Multiple Intelligences
- The curriculum is interdisciplinary and theme-based to help children grasp complex concepts and enable long term retention and understanding instead of rote memorization.
- The curriculum uses Bloom's taxonomy to foster higher order of thinking through applications, exploration and creative work.
- The curriculum is developmentally appropriate through all grades and supports each child in growth and learning.
Superior Quality Standards:
Kangaroo Kids pre-school in Banjara Hills assures consistency and maintained quality in the five domains listed below by a team which is totally committed and dedicated for the purpose.
The domains are: